We are looking for an experienced 3D Game Artist to help us Engage, Educate, and Entertain kids around the world. As a member of the Art department, you’ll work with a diverse, in-house team of Artists, Animators, Designers, Developers, and Writers, helping build award-winning digital experiences for our hit shows.
- Multidisciplinary, able to tackle animation, rigging, modeling, lighting and other aspects of 3D in relation to game development (mobile. AR, VR)
- Background in Maya or 3DS Max (3DS Max preferred)
- Strong understanding of Unity and technical aspects of importing and refining 3D Assets within Unity
- Passion for kids entertaiment and education
- Strong artistic background, understanding of composition, colour, shape and design
- A diverse set of skills that enable you to model beautifully and effectively for games
- Substance Painter 2
- Topograph 2
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Good draftsmanship
Sinking Ship Interactive is the digital division of Sinking Ship Entertainment Inc. We produce award-winning apps, games and websites in support of our Emmy-nominated live-action and animated shows. We are located in the Liberty Village area of Toronto. We offer standard work hours, competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package. Successful applicants will be required to work onsite. Please note that applicants must be Ontario residents.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com