We are currently seeking a HTML 5 Game Programmer to help produce online / mobile experiences for our properties and join our growing Sinking Ship Interactive team. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of the web and mobile.
- Experience with HTML5 specific elements (Canvas, storage, video, etc.)
- Experience in real-time interactive applications
- Strong software design fundamentals (Object oriented design, design patterns)
- Strong general programming skills
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of createjs suite of libraries
- Knowledge of Linux, and Apache web server
- Degree in computer science or equivalent
- Some background in game design, digital or analog
- Familiar with software development workflows (agile, etc.)
- Experience with source control repositories (Subversion, Mercurial, Git, etc.)
- Some knowledge of related fields in game development (art, sound design, animation)
Sinking Ship Interactive is the digital division of Sinking Ship Entertainment Inc. We produce award-winning apps, games and websites in support of our Emmy-nominated live-action and animated shows. We are located in the Liberty Village area of Toronto. Successful applicants will be required to work onsite.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com